Ozone Treatable Diseases
Allergies are caused by the lack of oxygen on the cellular level. Your cells do not function correctly and attack the body. By raising the oxygen level, it desensitizes any allergy (Noticeable results between 2-3 week) through detoxification, it eliminates any allergies that might cause reactions different approach to allergies.
Allergies are on the rise.
Not only seasonal allergies on the rise but, the prevalence of rhinitis, eczema and food allergies are the most common health issue affecting children (Born, 2018). Even patients who never had allergies as children are developing them in adulthood because the immune system can only handle so much toxic and allergenic exposure. The immune system is preoccupied with the burden of toxins and allergens that it begins to react. This applies to feel as though your allergy symptoms get worse every year. In an interview conducted with Todd Born, ND, CNS, scientific advisor for Allergy Research Group, he discloses how he helps patients with allergies naturally and provides ways to treat and protect yourself from allergies.
The most common allergy causes are airborne (pollen, mould, dust mites and dander), contact (latex or chemicals, food (peanuts, shellfish etc.) and medications (penicillin). After getting tested to find out exactly what you are allergic too and just how allergic you are then the next step is to treat.
Allergies are inflammatory conditions that involve a shift away from the T helper response and toward a more predominant T helper 2 response. In treating allergies through dietary supplements, this can aid in the shift to a more favourable balance Th1 and Th2 (Born, 2018).
Conventionally, allergies are treated using over the counter antihistamines, but these do nothing to balance that immunologic response. Instead, they provide a band-aid over symptoms. Natural antihistamines are not only safer but, they also drive the Th1 response and calm the immune system.
There are steps you can take to “Allergy-Proof Your Life” according to the interview:
Anxiousness and depression are a result of a chemical imbalance. Due to the lack of oxygen, the brain does not release the right amount of fluids (must bet 35% is currently only 19%). The Brain regulates emotion. More oxygen in the brain helps stabilize the imbalance. Massage and therapy relieve stress and relaxes the body (result in 2-3 Weeks)
In the world, we live in today, each and every one of us will suffer from stress or anxiety at one point or another. Some of us will experience this for a short period of time and others will experience it on a regular basis.
Because stress and anxiety are directly related to each individual’s emotions, it is very difficult to give an exact list of symptoms, timeframes or treatment options. Diagnosing chronic anxiety & stress can be exceedingly difficult as most of the symptoms can be due to something completely different.
The main symptoms of STRESS include:
- Gritting or grinding of your teeth, especially while sleeping
- Frequent headaches
- Neck ache, back pain, or muscle spasms
- Dizziness or feeling light-headed
- Ringing in ears (buzzing or popping sounds)
- Cold or sweaty hands/ feet
- Unexplained or frequent “allergy” attacks
- Stomach pain
- Frequent colds
- Difficulty concentrating
- Sudden attacks of life-threatening panic
- Chest pain, palpitations, rapid pulse
- Excess anxiety, worry, guilt, nervousness
- Increased anger, frustration, hostility
- Depression, frequent or wild mood swings
- Increased or decreased appetite
- Nervous habits, fidgeting, feet tapping
- Reduced work efficiency or productivity
The main symptoms of ANXIETY include:
- Pounding heart
- Abnormal sweating
- Upset stomach
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle tension
- Twitching in hands and feet
The number of symptoms one can have when struggling with stress or anxiety is endless. Although 9/10 times you are suffering from either or both, it is best to consult with your GP. During your check-up, ask your doctor to also test your sugar levels, cholesterol, gall bladder, liver, and kidneys, to help rule out any common underlying causes that are normally overlooked.
- You can also opt for Ozone Therapy to help fight the signs of stress, anxiety, and depression. Ozone Therapy increases the oxygen levels in your body which helps relieve stress, combats anxiety, combats depression, boosts the immune system, combats irritability, mood swings, exhaustion and nervousness and improves your overall health
Constantly having to deal with lower left back pain is no way to go through life. Some people choose to work through the pain, while others will try everything to make the pain go away. One treatment method for gaining some steam is oxygen-ozone therapy. The main reason why popularity has increased recently is that it is used in other countries, and it’s much less invasive than surgery.
Most oxygen-ozone treatments across the country are administered to people with herniated discs, as opposed to regular lower left back pain. The oxygen-ozone gas is injected directly into the affected disc to reduce the volume of the disc. Reducing the volume of the disc will subsequently reduce the pressure on your nerves, which should relieve some of the pain from your herniated disc.
ASTHMA / SINUSITIS
A chronic respiratory disorder where an asthmatic experiences difficulty in breathing. Allergic Bronchial Asthma is caused by an allergic reaction. Many pollens, the common house dust mite, and animal hair can cause an attack.
So too does infections of the respiratory system, exposure to cold, exercise, fatigue, irritating fumes and certain emotional arid psychological states. During an asthma attack, the smooth muscle that encircles the airways of the asthmatic person constricts which effectively narrows the airway passages while at the same time mucus membranes smell and preface excessive mucus.
Sinusitis is an inflammation of the mucus membranes that line the sinuses of the skull (the cavities within the skull bones that open into the nose).
It can be caused by rhinitis (a nasal infection). It can also be caused by a dental abscess, a fracture of a bone in the face, or sudden pressure changes. Chronic sinusitis may be caused by an allergy.
Hydro-Heat/Massage combats anxiety in asthmatics. Ozone kills the anaerobic micro-organisms that cause asthma attacks, it delivers extra oxygen to the body, clears up mucus build-ups, it combats fatigue and rids the Air of irritating fumes.
BRONCHITIS (Chronic and Acute)
In bronchitis, the bronchi (the main, branching passageways of the lungs) are inflamed.
Acute (sudden) bronchitis is normally a complication of a viral infection such as a cold or the flu.
With chronic bronchitis the inflammation is persistent. Air pollution is a big culprit when it comes to chronic bronchitis.
Hydro-Heat/Massage enhances blood circulation and soothes body and mind. Ozone combats inflammation, kills every known type of virus, rids the air of pollution and increases blood circulation and oxygen to the body.
Is the pathological (diseases causing) stretching and breakdown of lung tissue due to the accumulation of gas or air in the tissue or organ. Pulmonary (of the lung) emphysema is a chronic lung disease in which tire air sacs of the lung degenerate until the elastic fibres in them are destroyed. Due to decreased lung elasticity carbon Monoxide accumulates in the lung after each exhalation of breath instead of being expelled from the lungs.
Thus breathing becomes more difficult for the victim of emphysema. Heavily polluted air, smoking and prolonged exposure to certain types of dust aggravate respiratory disorders which in turn can lead to emphysema.
Muscle aches & cramps
There are many reasons why you might suffer from muscle aches and cramps. The most common reasons are; overuse of a muscle, dehydration, stress, muscle strain, holding a position for a prolonged period of time, inadequate blood supply, vitamin/ mineral deficiency or in severe cases it can be due to an underlying medical condition.
Even if you live a balanced, healthy lifestyle you might experience the odd muscle spasm, especially if you exercise frequently. A normal spasm should last only a few days. If a spasm continues well after 1 week it is best to consult with your GP at the soonest possible moment.
Medical conditions related to muscle aches and spasms can include:
- Infections – flu, polio, or bacterial infections.
- Autoimmune disorders – lupus, polymyositis, or dermatomyositis.
- Certain prescription medications.
- Thyroid disorders – hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism.
- Hypokalaemia is an illness due to low potassium.
Before visiting your GP you can follow a few simple at-home techniques:
- If muscle spasms persist, it is best to rest the area for a few minutes. Do not force your body into mobility.
- Apply an ice pack to the area in question. Keep it iced for a few minutes and then relieve.
- Gently stretch the muscles. Do not overwork them.
- Do not pick up anything heavy as this can irritate the muscle further.
- Make sure you get enough calcium, magnesium, iron, and potassium in your diet.
- You can also opt for Ozone Therapy when experiencing muscle spasms. Ozone therapy is well suited for all types of people especially those who exercise on a regular basis. Ozone therapy breaks up lactic acid, increases cellular respiration in muscles, speeds up the recovery of damaged tissue and accelerates the growth of muscle, improves blood circulation, fights inflammation, viruses and bacteria and ozone improves vitamin and mineral absorption.
The world is facing a crisis of antibiotic resistance, which impacts every treating physician on the planet. Thousands of patients die yearly in the USA from infections that have failed to respond to anti-infectives. Alarms have been ringing about bacterial infection fatality resurgence, the end of the antibiotic era, a calamity in progress. Ozone therapy has been used in medicine since World War I. However, it is not patentable and has suffered from lack of private source funding for research sufficient to have it accepted by the mainstream. Basic science, both in vivo and in vitro, research has found it to have several effects including modulating the immune system, enhancing circulation, destroying microorganisms including bacteria and viruses, and enhancing oxygen delivery and consumption by the body. This report presents background basic ozone science and a case report of acute bacterial infection – tick bite cellulitis, which immediately responded to ozone therapy as the sole treatment, and which fully resolved within 24-48 hours. Ozone therapy could be considered as adjunctive or alternative therapy for bacterial infection.
- Keywords: ozone therapy, infection, antimicrobial, cellulitis, antibiotic resistance, immune modulation, oxygenation, reactive oxygen species
Ozone Therapy and Poor Blood Circulation
A common cause of poor blood circulation in legs is peripheral vascular disease or PVD. This term refers to disorders involving blood vessels outside, or on the periphery, of the heart. PVD can involve peripheral arteries (blood vessels that carry blood away from the heart) or peripheral veins (blood vessels that carry blood toward the heart).
When PVD involves the arteries, it is known as peripheral artery disease or PAD. A fatty substance called plaque builds up and hardens on the walls of the peripheral arteries, making it difficult for blood to properly flow through. The plaque takes years to build up, which is why older adults are more at risk.
If you have poor blood circulation in your legs, symptoms usually develop gradually:
- In the early stages, you may experience cramping or fatigue in the legs, buttocks, or feet during activity. The pain, whether it is leg pain, lower leg pain or foot pain, usually diminishes with rest, but will reoccur.
- You may experience tired, aching feet, or swollen feet/legs.
- You may also have cramping that occurs in your legs and feet when you are sleeping or immobile for extended periods of time.
In addition, you can incur such symptoms as ‘cold feet,’ or feet that ‘fall asleep.’ Frequent suffering with cold feet and/or cold hands usually signifies that your circulation, or blood flow from your heart, has slowed. This may especially happen at night when you are trying to sleep, during periods of immobility or after eating certain foods.
People who have extremely poor blood circulation may also develop a blood clot, a sudden blockage in the blood that can cause severe leg pain. This blood clot, known as deep vein thrombosis (DVT), develops in a deep vein and can occur when a vein is damaged or if blood flow slows down or stops completely. If you’re obese and/or over age 40, you’re at particular risk for DVT.
Ozone Therapy can help improve your blood circulation as it can clear plaque from the arteries, strengthen arterial walls, neutralise toxins and impurities, boost the immune system, clean the lungs and increase oxygen levels in the blood. Ozone Therapy can also help fight heart disease and can help prevent high cholesterol, high blood pressure, stroke and heart attack.
Ozone Therapy is a revolution in modern medicine where most of the diseases including cases like Cancer, Hepatitis, HIV are managed, and patients are satisfied with normal and disease-free life. Ozone therapy refers to the process of administering ozone gas into your body to treat a disease or wound. Ozone is a colourless gas made up of three atoms of oxygen (O3). It can be used to treat medical conditions by stimulating the immune system. It can also be used to disinfect and treat disease. Mechanism of Action: It has been suggested that perceived therapeutic effects of Ozone therapy work by ‘controlled and moderate’ oxidative stress produced by ozone reacting with several biological components. In severe oxidative stress nuclear transcriptional factor-kappa B is activated which causes an inflammatory response and tissue injury, while in moderate stress another factor, nuclear factor-erythroid 2-related factor 2, is activated which induces the transcription of antioxidant response elements. These cause the production of numerous antioxidative enzymes which together with free antioxidants protect cells from oxidation and inflammation and may also reverse the chronic oxidative stress. As cancer cells thrive in an anaerobic environment. Supposed mechanism of action of ozone therapy is based on the idea that increasing the oxygen levels in the vicinity of cancer cells, will adversely affect them and potentially cause apoptosis. The method of administration that has been specifically related to cancer is ozone autohemotherapy. This technique involves blood being withdrawn from the patient’s vein and treated with ozone before reinfusion or injection into a vein or muscle. Guidelines on the use of ozone in medicine recommend that concentrations of 80g ozone per ml whole blood and above are not used as there is an increased risk of haemolysis. These guidelines suggest concentrations between 10 and 40g, in exceptional cases up to 60g ozone per ml whole blood are used. Total doses are given as 500g 1000g 2 x per week for 10 treatments, possibly repeated several times per year.
- Nilay Pankaj Shah has completed his BHMS in 2004 and MD in the year 2005 at the age of 24 years from Calcutta University. He has undergone various courses in alternative therapy like Ozone Therapy, Chelation Therapy, Acupuncture etc. and has been attendee and speaker in medical conferences. He has got certified by Ozone Forum of India. He has also been a member and certified by American Academy of Ozone Therapy. He is the proprietor of Positive Medical Services, a prImary Alternative Therapy Service organization. He has published more than 15 papers in reputed journals.
Ozone Therapy for Cellulite
Ozone helps cellulite through different mechanisms. It interacts with the double bonds of polyunsaturated fatty acids and allows them to break up. Hydrophobic fats are converted into less stable hydrophilic fats and they are excreted from the body through the effect of oxygen. Furthermore, it increases the oxygen-carrying capacity of red blood cells and improves the blood circulation in capillary vessels. Thus, metabolisms of the adipose tissues are normalized. Ozone therapy for regional weight loss is one of the best methods to increase the metabolic rate. It regulates the blood glucose, prevents hunger crisis, and strengthens the cellular regulation that allows the organism to produce energy from the fats. Moreover, it increases the blood circulation of the skin as well as the brain and muscles and allows the body to be oxygenated to get the energy better.
Ozone Therapy for Anti-Aging: General well-being given by ozone through the metabolic activation of red and white blood cells provides people with a sense of rejuvenation.
Ozone Therapy for Stress and Chronic Fatigue: Business stress, intensive work program, as well as mental and physical fatigue, can be eliminated effectively with ozone therapy. This therapy is ideal, especially for professional athletes. Ozone increases physical endurance. In chronic fatigue syndrome, ozone provides significant improvements and eliminates the negative effects caused by the disease in the body, starting at the cellular level. Daily life stress, busy work schedule, occupational problems, industrial food products, environmental pollution, nicotine, alcohol, coffee, magnetic pollution, unhealthy lifestyle and nutrition, and sedentary life, as well as diseases and infections, are the principal underlying causes of stress. Ozone allows the stress hormone – adrenaline – to be eliminated in the body.
Other medical conditions that the ozone therapy helps include cancer, fungal infections of the skin, infectious skin lesions, wound care, viral diseases, Hepatitis A, B or C, arthritic/rheumatoid diseases, and chronic polyarthritis.
Hypercholesterolemia (literally means high blood cholesterol) is the presence of high levels of cholesterol in the blood . It is not a disease but a metabolic derangement that can be secondary to many diseases and can contribute to many forms of the disease, most notably cardiovascular disease. It is closely related to the term hyperlipidaemia (elevated levels of lipids) and hyperlipoproteinemia (elevated levels of lipoproteins). Familial hypercholesterolemia is a rare genetic disorder that can occur in families, where sufferers cannot properly metabolize cholesterol.
Elevated cholesterol does not lead to specific symptoms unless it has been longstanding. Some types of hypercholesterolemia lead to specific physical findings: xanthoma (thickening of tendons due to accumulation of cholesterol), xanthelasma palpabrum (yellowish patches around the eyelids) and arcus senilis (white discolouration of the peripheral cornea).
Longstanding elevated hypercholesterolemia leads to accelerated atherosclerosis, which can express itself in several cardiovascular diseases:
- Angina pectoris, leading to PTCA or CABG
- Myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- Transient ischemic attacks (TIAs)
- Cerebrovascular accidents/Strokes
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
The best way to lower your cholesterol is by improving your diet:
- Decrease saturated fat intake. Saturated fats include whole milk, dairy products, red meat, butter, palm oil and chocolate.
- Avoid trans-fat. Trans fat is a man-made product used to prolong food’s shelf life. To make trans-fat, manufacturers combine vegetable oil with hydrogen. This process is called hydrogenation. Trans fat is more harmful than saturated fat. Processed meat, chips, cookies, fast food, and fried food should be avoided at all times. Always read the label before buying a product.
- Reduce cholesterol intake. Make sure you are eating less than 200mg of cholesterol per day. Products high in cholesterol are liver, organ meat, egg yolks and full-fat dairy.
- Increase unsaturated fat in your diet. Unsaturated fats include safflower, sesame, soy, corn, sunflower seed, olive, canola, peanut, and avocado oils. Omega-3s found in fatty fish like salmon, tuna, and mackerel. 35% of your diet should consist of these oils.
- Increase fibre intake. The best fibre is soluble fibre, which can be found in oatmeal, brussels sprouts, barley, kidney beans, apples, pears, and prunes.
- Exercise. Getting enough exercise is important. Try to keep moving during the day and get at least 30 minutes of active time per day. We are not all gym bunnies, but you can find something you like to do, like walking the dog, yoga, dancing or riding your bicycle.
- Keep your weight down. If you are overweight and suffering from cholesterol it is important that you start your journey on shedding the pounds. Most people suffering from high cholesterol are overweight or obese.
To help you on your way to lowering your cholesterol you can opt for Ozone Therapy. Ozone Therapy can break up cholesterol in the blood, unclog arteries, increase oxygen levels in the blood, improve vitamin and mineral absorption, improve blood circulation, and strengthen arterial walls. Ozone Therapy will also help fight heart attack, stroke, and other cardiac-related diseases.
For more information regarding the use of Ozone Therapy in your Home please feel free to contact us.
Ozone Therapy for Stress and Chronic Fatigue
Business stress, intensive work program, as well as mental and physical fatigue, can be eliminated effectively with ozone therapy. This therapy is ideal, especially for professional athletes. Ozone increases physical endurance. In chronic fatigue syndrome, ozone provides significant improvements and eliminates the negative effects caused by the disease in the body, starting at the cellular level. Daily life stress, busy work schedule, occupational problems, industrial food products, environmental pollution, nicotine, alcohol, coffee, magnetic pollution, unhealthy lifestyle and nutrition, and sedentary life, as well as diseases and infections, are the principal underlying causes of stress. Ozone allows the stress hormone – adrenaline – to be eliminated in the body.
- Other medical conditions that the ozone therapy helps include cancer, fungal infections of the skin, infectious skin lesions, wound care, viral diseases, Hepatitis A, B or C, arthritic/rheumatoid diseases, and chronic polyarthritis.
OZONE THERAPY & VIRAL TREATMENTS: FLU, HEPATITIS
We have spent a lot of time talking about oxidization and oxygen efficiency because it is a topic that we consider to be very important!
In this third segment with Dr Frank Shallenberger, we discuss the treatment of viral infections using ozone therapy. Over 3% of the world’s population has Hepatitis C, and that is just one of the many viruses impacting our population. While their anti-viral drugs are out there, they often have an extremely high side effect potential.
HOW CAN OZONE THERAPY TREAT VIRAL INFECTIONS?
Many of the traditional treatments for viruses like hepatitis can be toxic. Many of the people who undergo treatment cannot make it through. Ozone therapy treats hepatitis very effectively with no side effects.
CAN OZONE THERAPY HELP WITH FLU?
- Yes! Ozone therapy treatment for the flu (influenza) often just takes one or two treatments. It’s also effective for treating more acute viruses, like West Nile, Swine Flu, and other respiratory viruses. There are documented cases of people coming in quite sick with a virus and the next day, after ozone treatment, they’re okay. It really is that dramatic.
- First, we will discuss the Protection & Prevention against coronavirus and how Ozone Micro Nano Bubbles & ozone gas can help us in it.
- As we know from all the above WHO references it is understood that the initiation of spreading of coronavirus seems to be from animals and seafood.
- So first &very important step– Never ever eat raw meat/seafood or half-cooked meat/seafood. Possibly avoid eating meat or seafood at all till this coronavirus outbreak is controlled and have some antidote for this virus.
- Second, keep a small domestic size micro-nano bubble generator with home use ozone generator at home. And whenever you want to cook anything either meat or seafood or vegetables or fruits, always process them in micro nanobubbles ozonated drinking water. Simply rinse them in micro-nano bubbling water, this will not only remove viruses &bacteria, but it will also remove any pesticides or chemicals or antibiotics on it. Clean your cutting pads, knives, and hand gloves in this ozonated bubbling water.
- Third, use ozone air purifiers for disinfecting your surrounding atmosphere in rooms, offices, hospitals etc. There are portable ozone diffusers available in the market to disinfect air for smaller areas, the process consists very simple step like close that particular area and start that ozone air disinfection for the particular time mentioned by manufacturers. This will not only remove bad odours but will also kill airborne viruses and bacteria. Remember not to be present in that closed area when ozone is being diffused. Once that ozone equipment is shutdown, open all windows and doors and wait till 30 mins then enter that area.
- Fourth, Try practising ancient methodology to clean your house, office or rooms. For example, in ancient Indian culture, it is said to do “DHOOP (Releasing smoke of some herbal ingredients while doing daily morning prayers)” every morning. This process consists of burning some mixture of herbal and Ayurveda ingredients likes NEEM (Azadirachta Indica), GUGAL (Indian bdellium-tree – Commiphora wightii), Kapur (CAMPHOR), eucalyptus oil and others. Release the smoke discharged from this mixture burning in the surrounding of you, like in your house etc. This will clean the air from bacteria and viruses.
- Fifth, Practice health & vegan foods, as considering this case of corona-virus infection, it is clearly seen it is originated from non-veg food. So try practising maximum vegan foods, take non-veg food very rarely if necessary to have required protein and B12 vitamins. Choose healthy drinks for your drinking. Most of the world drinks tea and coffee, try to get good organic green tea in your daily habits, this will boost your immune system. There are lots of good organic green tea boosted with herbal ingredients like tea shown at this link Care I use these teas as they not only provide great immune boosts but also they are very refreshing and test awesome.
- Sixth, Follow WHO guideline for practising routine hygiene as mentioned earlier in this article introduction.
- Now we will try to discuss possibilities of curing the coronavirus infection.
- We pray that coronavirus infection doesn’t spread anymore, but what if you get infected with corona-virus.
- First thing first, consult your nearest medical services and try to diagnose, if its real corona-virus infection or not. As in this havoc of corona-virus, many think they get infected with it even when they have a normal cold or flu. So the first thing is to diagnose, you may have symptoms of its not necessary that its corona-virus infection as symptoms for corona-virus infection are similar to normal cold, cough and flu. So don’t panic and get diagnosed.
- If you found yourself an infected with corona-virus then primary thing you need to do is, isolate yourself and take protections like having face masks so it doesn’t infect you’re loved once. Keep a distance of at least 1 meter with everyone else. This way you will help to prevent infection from spreading further.
- Now under professional supervision try to take various ozone therapies. Start taking inhaling ozone not more than 0.05 ppm dosages in inhaling for maximum 10 mins. Practice this daily once. As you are taking ozone directly in your respiratory system, you need to be very cautious, as if the ozone dose increases than 0.1 ppm, it will damage your lung tissues. But at 0.05 ppm it will kill viruses and bacteria in your respiratory system. This will also increase the free radical generation so try taking good antioxidants like resveratrol daily in natural form. A normal adult will need 150 mg of resveratrol daily for good antioxidant effect. Avoid giving Resveratrol to pregnant women and children. Also don’t give resveratrol to a person having an autoimmune disease.
- Beyond this respiratory ozone therapy if required try getting ozone autohemotherapy – where blood is withdrawn, mixed with ozone, and put back into the bloodstream under professional supervision only to remove the corona-virus infection from your blood. This will take a little longer as it needs to introduce micro and nano-bubbles of ozone into the bloodstream, it will work like a targeted drug delivery system. But this step should be considered as the last available resource to get cured of the corona-virus infection. As still many research going on for this therapy and there are few side effects also mentioned by researchers. Please read this article for more details https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3312702/
- All this information is accumulated from various articles available on the internet and edited to make it easy to understand. Some references are listed below.
We hope that this information will assist society to overcome this coronavirus infection tragedy.